- 1 1/2 cups rice, cooked
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 onion, chopped finely
- 1 green pepper, chopped finely
- 1 small can tomato sauce
- 3 tomatoes, cubed
- pepper, cumin, and chili powder to taste (now mums we know spicy food isn’t the best idea for all pregnancies, so feel free to leave the chili powder out and if you want throw in your own mix of herbs and seasonings, it’s your meal enjoy it!)
1. Lightly oil a frying pan, it’s best to either use a spray-oil or olive oil as these are healthier options.
2. Saute the onions and green peppers on a medium heat.
3. Add cooked rice, tomatoes, tomato sauce and seasonings and gently mix together.
4. Cook for about 10 minutes more on a low to medium heat and then enjoy!