The International Childbirth Education Association (ICEA) is an organisation that supports health care workers who encorage your freedom of choice by providing you with information about every possible aspect of your pregnancy, including labour and birth.
The goals of the ICEA
- To provide quality educational resources
- To provide training and consistent educational programs
- To provide professional certification programs.
The classes will inform you about:
- Comfort skills to deal with the pain
- Medication options
- Complications that could occur
These classes are thorough and popular. They provide great resources for learning about the journey through pregnancy and childbirth.