- 1/2 pound fresh green beans, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons butter (If you have a teflon pan you can get away with using only 1tbsp., but it’s up to you)
- 1/2 pound crimini mushrooms, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup seasoned almond slices
1. Melt the butter in skillet or frying pan.
2. Cook the beans.
3. Add the mushrooms.
4. Season to your liking (this is your chance to mix it up a bit if you wish).
5. Cook until the beans are tender.
6. Add the almonds very last just before serving.
Guess what this recipe is also great if you’re vegan! It has many nutrient-rich ingredients, such as those green beans and crimini mushrooms, and as far as cooking goes this is quite a simple recipe.